If you have questions, concerns, or issues with your order, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING DISCLAIMER
- International orders are shipped once per week, typically on Thursdays. Once we ship your order, you will receive a customs tracking # … If you order on Friday, you will probably have to wait until the following Thursday to get your tracking #
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost – charges vary around the world.As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We want you to be happy with your purchase. So we understand that returns/exchanges can be necessary. If something went wrong, ask us to see if we can help you. We deal with returns on a per item basis. If you wish to make a return please contact us to discuss the matter first before sending back your items. We do not cover shipping costs for returns/exchanges.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of shipment.
- We do not accept items to be exchanged that were already previously exchanged.
- All digital product sales are final.
- All supplement product sales are final. This includes smelling salts. (no you can’t use half the container and send it back you doofus.)
- All sales outside the United States are final. (sorry International friends!)
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
Delivery usually takes 7-10 business days inside the States. Please keep this in mind when making your purchase and before e-mailing us two days later asking where your order is. Not saying you are like this, but we have to say this because some people are like this.
Overseas orders usually take 2-4 weeks, and if customs is being really hard, it will take longer. Once the package leaves the US, we have no control over how your country handles the package. Also, please note that in some cases your local countries customs may charge you taxes and/or other fees. We are not responsible for those fees.
Acrobolix is NOT responsible for stolen or lost packages, packages sent to the wrong address, or for refunding or replacing packages in these cases. The customer is responsible for filing all claims. Acrobolix is not responsible for any package(s) once it is in the hands of USPS, FedEx, and/or UPS.
CUSTOMER INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATION
You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipment by emailing email@example.com. E-mail address must match the one on order file. If your order has already shipped, you may return your order in accordance with our return policies above.
ACROBOLIX INITIATED ORDER CANCELLATION
We may cancel an order when the following situations arise:
- Incorrect Credit/Debit Card number, expiration date or card security value.
- Incorrect Billing information. The billing information you provide is different from information your financial institution has on record.
- Insufficient/Incorrect shipping address (street address, city, state, zip or postal code).
- Fraudulent information.
- Previous fraudulent order history.
- Merchandise Shipping Delay or Unavailability.
Don’t worry, we’ll always try out best and contact you first to let you know what’s going on and let you weigh in on your options! But if you’re unresponsive and the order cannot be processed due to these kind of errors, we’re just going to have to cancel it.