Train 365 E-Book (Digital)
Regular price $15.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
(THIS IS A DIGITAL ONLY PRODUCT)
When I was 32 I made it a goal to train everyday for a year. Train 365 is the book I wrote to document that experience. It is primarily a training psychology book in journal form.
SOME OF THE STUFF IN TRAIN 365:
- Why I really decided to train everyday for a year.
- How I cured my knees after years of pain and learned to squat again.
- The worst thing for recovery that was meant for recovery.
- What showed up on my blood work that could've killed me.
- The breakfast change I made that was uncomfortable, but worked.
- How many days a week is really the best? Is it everyday?
- All star workout routines with the world's best.
- How I PR'ed on deadlift for the first time in 3 years!
- What really counts as training? How much? When?
- 30+ detailed training logs from powerlifting, bodybuilding, flexibility and more.
- 30+ journal entries covering many moods and phases of a year long training streak.
- Comprehensive Q&A with practical advice you can implement immediately.
- 150+ pages